- In the spring of 2007, Pursuit Channel was envisioned & created by our C.E.O and founder, Rusty Faulk, who served the outdoor community as a producer/host of Rusty Faulk Outdoors for over 20 years. Rusty Faulk Outdoors aired on most networks that carried outdoor content, and the experience gained from working with sponsors, advertisers, production schedules and most importantly program directors, gave him incredible insight into building and maintaining Pursuit Channel.
- Spring 2008 Pursuit signs its first major carriage deal with DirecTV for basic carriage
- Spring 2009, Steve Smith and John Orrell of Bama Media joined the Pursuit Channel management team. They bring a wide range expertise gained from managing one of the largest Krispy Kreme franchises in the country and targeted funding to expand our growth.
- Pursuit Channel and Mossy Oak sign a overarching agreement that included several of its top rated television programs and the creation of Moose Media; a division of Mossy Oak, to represent Pursuit Channel for producer recruitment and advertising sales.
- 2011 Pursuit launches on DISH Network on the basic package option.
- Fall 2012, Canadian Media Giant, Leonard Asper, joined the Pursuit management team bringing capital and vast knowledge in distribution/marketing, that has created brand awareness for the network inside the television industry and Wall Street.
- Summer 2014, Pursuit Channel launches in 1080i HD and creates the first OTT solution in the outdoor space with its 1080i launch on ROKU.
- Summer 2016, Pursuit Channel launches in full HD on Verizon FiOS Channel 818.
- Fall 2016, Pursuit Channel launches in full HD on Centurylink Prism TV Channel 1677 and SD Channel 677.
- Spring 2017, Pursuit Channel is upgraded into full HD on DirecTV.
- Spring 2017, Pursuit Channel launches in full HD on AT&T Channel 1644.
- January 2018, Pursuit Channel becomes Nielsen rated.
- August 2018 Pursuit Channel launched on Cox Communication
- January 2019 Pursuit Channel and Wildtv forms a alliance creating Wild Pursuit Canada. this allows seamless movement across North America for producers and advertisers.
C.E.O & Founder
In early 2008, Pursuit Channel was founded by Rusty Faulk for the betterment of our outdoor community. With this founding commitment to the outdoor industry, it has propelled Pursuit Channel into the most widely distributed hunting, fishing, shooting television network in America. Our goal is and always will be to create a permanent television home for the outdoor industry. Pursuit Channel is the only outdoor network delivered in satellite providers DISH and DIRECTVHD B
asic packages which serves what some call the fly over country, while we consider it the Heart of America. Since 2008 we have also been privileged to launch on many NCTC and NRTC independent cable systems as well as Verizon FiOS, Centurylink Prism, Cox Communications, TVision and Spectrum all in full High Definition.
12 North King Street
P.O. Box 188
Glenwood, AL 36034
P.O. Box 188
Glenwood, AL 36034
Office : (334) 544-0701